From Cape Town our guide will drive you in a luxury vehicle through the wine valleys of South Africa. In Robertson you will even be able to taste South Africa's most stunning wines on a wine estate. Our guide of course will always be able to help you with any questions you have.
Morning tour departure day 1: Approx. 08:00 – 09:00
Afternoon tour return day 3: Approx. 17:30
- Entrance to inlcuded activities
- Local Registered Garden Route Tour Guide
- Wifi on Board
- Comfort Transport to and from Garden Route
- 3 Star Accommodation with B&B included
- All Breakfasts and 3x dinners
- Garden Route Highlights
- Close encounters at the Ostrich Farm.
- Robertson Wine Tasting Tour
- Cango Caves Exploration (Optional Adventure Climbing Tour available)
- View the Knysna Heads & Waterfront
- Swartberg Pass Scenic Drive
- Stop at "Kobus se Gat" for lunch
- Elephant Park (optional additional tour)
- Explore Mossel Bay
- Experience a South African Safari (Approx. 2h duration)
- Ask us about an upgrade to 4/5 Star accommodation!
After arrival in Oudtshoorn we will visit a ostrich farm. Here you can meet ostriches face to face and learn more about ostrich farming. Experience the world’s largest bird, the ostrich, which lays the largest egg, has the most beautiful feathers and eyes that make you want to fall in love and hug them. You are welcome to purchase here a "empty" ostrich egg, plain or even painted, here you will also find the most beautiful ostrich leather handbags or valets.
In Oudtshoorn we will stay overnight and have dinner at your accommodation. After breakfast we are on our way to Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. On our way about 29 km from Oudtshoorn we will visit the Cango Caves.
The Cango Caves are located in Precambrian limestones at the foothills of the Swartberg range and is a spectacular underground wonder of the Klein Karoo. The cave is the only show cave in Africa which offers a choice of Heritage (easy) Adventure Tours. All tours are lead by experienced, knowledgeable and accredited Caves Guides.
We carry on with our Garden Route Tour over the the Swartberg Pass which is for many South Africans, the rubicon of gravel road passes. The pass is very long at 23,8 km and it takes about an hour to drive, excluding stops. You will be treated to a wide variety of incredible scenery, it can be driven in any vehicle in fair weather.
We are having lunch at "Kobus se Gat". Arriving in Knysna we will also visit the waterfront. The visit of the elephant park is optional.
We stay overnight in Knysna. Early in the morning we are leaving for Mossel Bay where we do a 4 x 4 Jeep safari for about 3 hours. Afterwards we visit Mossel Bay.
In the afternoon we are returning back to Cape Town.
We look forward to your inquiry.
Your Ritztrade Tour Team